Try SU’s affordable, high quality Korean food.
Everyone attending SU are welcome to try this great tasting meal. Our mission is to provide a hearty, yet affordable meal, also called Hak Sik (School Food), to all the students of SU. At Pine House, around 30 Korean dishes are available for your taste buds for a very reasonable price. At Friendly, you are treated to a Korean and Western buffet. House of Manna’s nutrition-rich meals are carefully prepared by a nutritionist and is open to dormitory residents. Korea is known for its rich cuisines. You can experience a diverse array of cuisines in Korea.
The following are on-campus dining options.
House of Manna
- •Location: in between Multipurpose Center and Zion Hall (men’s dorm)
- •Hours: in-semester 7:00am~5:30pm
- •Menu: Korean
- •For: dorm resident
- •Location: 1st floor of Student Association Building
Pine House’s opening Day,Hours Day Hours In-semester Mon~Thu 8:30am ~ 7:30pm ※ Last order: 30 mins before closing
※Break Time: Mon~Thu 15:00-16:00
Fri 8:30am ~ 3:00pm Sun 9:00am ~ 3:00pm Vacation Mon~Thu 9:00am ~ 7:00pm Fri 9:00am ~ 3:00pm Sun 9:00am ~ 3:00pm
- •Menu: approx. 40 different dishes (Korean and Chinese cuisine)
- •Open to all
- •Location: B1 of Paul Hall
Friendly’s opening Day,Hours Day Hours Mon-Thu 11:00am ~ 2:00pm
5:00am ~ 6:30pm
Fri 11:00am ~ 2:00pm Sun Closed
- •Menu: Korean and Western Buffet
- • Open to all