Graduate School of Business Administration
- •Applicants who parents are all foreign nationals
- •Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or those who are expecting a Bachelor’s Degree by the time they enroll in the Graduate School of Sahmyook University
Documents Required for Admission.
- •pplication form: Printing out after completing the online application
- •Official (Prospective) Graduation Certificates from undergraduate institution
- •Apostille Certification Original or Consul’s Confirmation Original-Official Transcripts from undergraduate institution
- •Korean Language Test Certificates-TOPIK 4
- •A copy of passport
- •Dcouments that certify the applicant’s and applicant’s parents’ citizenship and relationship(foster parent, adaopted parent, step-parent, etc.)
- •Applicant’s or Sponsor(only parents)’s VOD(Verification of Deposit) indicating more than $20,000 USD in the bank.
- •ID picture(2 passport-style)
- •Master Program: 60,000 won
- •An applicant living in Korea follows the schedule announced by the school. An applicant outside the country has to finish the application procedures at least 2 weeks before the term begins.
- •An applicant staying in Korea has to maintain a visa that expires more than a month after.
- •If the report submitted turns out to be false your acceptance will be canceled even though after entering the school.
- •An applicant with a missionary visa has to get an approval from the sending institution.
- •Application form you submitted will not be changeable and canceled.
- •A student can attend the classes only after he/she finishes all the procedure of registration and pays the tuition and fees.
- •When international students get FA without any appropriate reason, it is reported to the immigration office.
- •Please leave your accurate address and phone number to the graduate school office.
Last modified date : 2019.04.29