Department of Business Administration
Who we are
Established in 1978, the department produced its first batch of graduates in 1982. Through organizational and structural changes in Techno-Administration, Digital Administration, Business Administration majors, we have come to our current state of affairs. In order to enhance the quality of business administrative education, we have focused on being recognized externally for educational excellence and redoubled our efforts in providing high quality education internally. With the founding of the Graduate program in 1998, we have laid the foundation for learning that is deeper in theory and wider in practicum, which produces qualified business administration professionals.
What we are looking for:
- •Individuals with market insights and a can-do-spirit
- •Individuals with excellent communication skills and passion for the global market place
- •Individuals with a spirit of service and a high sense of ethics
Who we want you to become
- •Ethical, professional tax accountants
- •Marketing specialist with creative insight into the market
- •Financial specialist with financial capability built on sound ethics
- •Business generalist with ample experience and expert capability
Graduates of the program work on crucial tasks at various companies, financial institutions, schools, government agencies, some even start their own business, while some work managerial positions at SU affiliate organizations. In an effort to provide continued career support following graduation, the department provides exam-prep classes (accountant, tax accountant, and certified labor attorney). Club activities also prepare students for their future careers.